UDUTH School of Nursing 2022 admission form is out and currently on sale. UDUTH School of Nursing form for the 2022/2023 closing date is yet to be announced. Continue reading to see all the necessary requirement and how to apply for admission.
UDUTH School of Nursing form is now available and can be accessed via the UDUTH School of Nursing portal. Below is how to apply for Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing admission.
UDUTH School of Nursing Form 2022/2023
Qualified candidates for admission into UDUTH School of Nursing for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2022/2023 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Prospective students of the UDUTH School of Nursing and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 UDUTH School of Nursing and Midwifery form is on sale. The UDUTH School of Nursing form costs N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only)
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. UDUTH School of Nursing form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
Having a clue of what UDUTH School of Nursing entrance exam looks like is a sure way of getting admitted. Download the UDUTH School of Nursing and midwifery Jalingo past questions and answers to enable you prepare well for the school entrance examination. Download UDUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers here.
How to Apply for Taraba State College of Nursing Admission Form
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2022/2023 Academic session.
- Visit https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ and select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” Menu.
- Under “Services” select “UDUTH School of Nursing”. Fill in N5,000 under Service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “General Payment Instruction”.
- Using the generated Remita (RRR number), go to any bank to make a payment.
- Bring the generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to the cashier and collect the receipt.
- Bring the copy of the Remita slip and receipt collected from the cashier to the School to get your serial number and pin.
- Visit https://nursing.uduth.org.ng/ and insert the pin and serial number given to you.
- Fill in your information accurately and submit it after acknowledge
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of the entrance exam.
PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payment), application form, and acknowledgement letter. The applicants should come along with the printed documents.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question regarding UDUTH School of Nursing 2022/2023 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.
If you found this article helpful (UDUTH School of Nursing 2022 admission form) then share it with your friends using the Social Media Button.