TASU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Taraba State University TASU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the TASU Post UTME registration portal.
Taraba State University (TASU) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on TASU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for TASU admission form.
Taraba State University (TASU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose TASU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Taraba State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about TASU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for TASU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose TASU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASU through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Taraba State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for TASU Post UTME Form
- Visit the TASU admission portal via www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php
- Create an Account using your preferred username, password, email address and phone number.
- Click on the button “Pay Now” under select payment option to make payment.
- Follow instructions to make payment through the e-payment gateway.
- Upon receiving successful payment, click on “continue” to complete your registration by providing your bio-data information, including schools attended, O’ Level results and Jamb details.
- Upload your passport photograph and other information as required, (i.e. O’level result and pin).
Note: Attach your scratch pin for your result, without this, your application would be nullified and you will be disqualified.
- Tick to accept the certification and click the ‘Submit Application’ button to save your details on the University Portal.
- Print Application slip and Acknowledgement slip..
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning TASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.