Download updated copy of School of Nursing Tombia Past Questions in our store which is now in a PDF file just for you. This contains all the frequently asked questions and it is now in a PDF format for easy download.
School of Nursing Tombia Past Questions
The School of Nursing Tombia will soon announce her screening exercise while you’re waiting equally study hard for this exams, it’s going to be a tough one.
School of Nursing Tombia admits only students with the high scores and one can only get high score when he/she studies hard. Interested students should get a copy of our study material and stand a chance of snoring very high.
- Amachara School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- Eleyele College Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- School of Nursing Ihiala Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- School of Nursing Ogoja Past Questions and Answers | Updated Copy
Our School of Nursing Tombia past questions will give you a hint of how their questions are structured. And if you are smart enough, you will know which questions occur frequently. Any question you see that occurs frequently should be treated and mastered.
This study pack (School of Nursing Tombia Past Questions and Answers) covers past questions and answers on Use of English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics and it’s designed in PDF format which is compatible with all devices and can be accessed without internet source.
Samples of this study material
1. The densities of two gases, X and Y are 0.5gdm-3 and 2.0gdm-3 respectively. What is the rate of diffusion of X relative to Y?
2. Which material is best for making a permanent magnet?
D) soft iron
3. Which of the following diseases is caused by deficiency of insulin in the body?
B) Diabetes mellitus
4. The carbon atoms on ethane are
D) sp hybridized
5. A cell can supply currents of 0.60 A and 0.30 A through a 2.0 ω and a 5.0 ω resistor respectively. What is the internal resistance of the cell?
A) 0.2 ω
B) 0.4 ω
C) 1.0 ω
D) 3.0 ω
E) 9.0 ω
6. Which of the following is the medium of transportation of nutrients with unicellular organisms?
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.