RSCHST School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | Latest Version
The RSCHST School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers is now available for easy download. Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology School of Nursing past questions and answers is now in a PDF format for easy download.
RSCHST School of Nursing Past Questions
The RSCHST School of Nursing entrance exams is around the corner and candidates who applied for this are expected to prepare themselves for the exams which will be a key determinant for admitting students into the institution.
We have designed a study material (RSCHST School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers) which covers subject areas like, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Use of English. This study materials contains over 1000 possible questions that might be repeated either directly or rephrased.
- School of Nursing Madobi Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF
- UBTH IHT School of Nursing Entrance Examination Past Questions
- Holy Rosary Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- National Ear Care Centre Kaduna School of Nursing Past Questions
Studying with the right material is the best shot you give to this entrance exams because It will expose you to questions that will likely appear in the exams. Most questions are usually repeated and we try our best to lay emphasis on those questions that appear over and over again; providing you with the best answers to them as well.
Our study material can be used as a soft copy on your phone or Laptop. Alternatively, you can print out the RSCHST School of Nursing Past questions and answers that will be sent to you into hard copy papers if you wish. Below are samples of this study material and how to download the full PDF file.
Samples of this study pack
1. Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
2. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(c) Condensation (d) Polymerization
(e) Double decomposition.
3. By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(c) Lead nitrate
4. Which of the following is not a general characteristic of waves?
5. The thermometric substance of an absolute thermometer is
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.