PLASU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the PLASU Post UTME registration portal.
Plateau State University (PLASU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on PLASU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for PLASU admission form.
Plateau State University (PLASU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose PLASU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Plateau State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about PLASU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for PLASU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose PLASU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to PLASU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose PLASU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to PLASU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Plateau State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Form
- Visit PLASU admission portal at www.plasu.edu.ng
- Click fees.plasu.edu.ng to make payment.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO.
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visit utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with the registration.
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number.
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades.
- Click on submit and print your registration slip.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning PLASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.