BOSU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Borno State University BOSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the BOSU Post UTME registration portal.
Borno State University (BOSU) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on BOSU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for BOSU admission form.
Borno State University (BOSU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose BOSU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Borno State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about BOSU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for BOSU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose BOSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to BOSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose BOSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to BOSU through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Borno State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for BOSU Post UTME Form
- Visit the BOSU admission portal via www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
- Click on Post UTME Portal
- Click on ‘New application’.
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank)
- After completing the payment, return to the school portal to proceed with your registration.
- After filling/uploading all the necessary information, you should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- Print out your application form
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning BOSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.