Get updated copy of NTNU Post UTME past questions and answers here. This article covers all you need to know about Nigerian Turkish Nile University Post UTME screening exams and guides you on how to download the full study material without stress.
NTNU Post UTME Past Questions
There’s no better way of passing any exams other than studying with the right study material. The updated copy of NTNU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is now available for easy download and it is made to serve as a guide for Nigerian Turkish Nile University forth coming screening exercise. Just follow the instructions on how to get full PDF copy.
Nigerian Turkish Nile University screening exercise is the only gateway to getting admitted in this great institution, so candidates who applied should cease this opportunity to get themselves equipped by grabbing a copy of this study material. The good-news here is that we’ve gone as far as compiling their most repeated questions just for you.
- NSUK Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | Free Download
- LASU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- MCIU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- Landmark University, Kwara Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
The best way to pass any exams is to study with the right material and our material is set to expose you to; pattern which questions are set, time required for all the question, subject combination for each course and number of questions you’ll be expecting. With this you chances of getting admitted will be very high, gives you an edge over others and an insight on what the question looks like. In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download this study material, please leave a comment in the comment section.
This study material (NTNU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers ) is now compatible with all electronic devices and it is designed in PDF format for easy download. In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download this study pack please do well to leave a comment in the comment section, our team will attend to you. Below are other relevant information concerning NTNU screening exercise, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF copy.
Samples of this study material
1. A sugar solution was boiled with fehlings solutions A and B and the colour remained blue. The sugar tested was
2. Root hairs have their origin from
3. The one seeded fruit in which the pericarp and seed have become fused together is known as
4. Milk can be pasteurized by
A. the addition of sodium chloride
B. boiling for one hour
C. heating to 75°c for 20 minutes
D. beating to 75°c for one hour.
5. Human beings require vitamins in their diet because vitamins
A. contain carbohydrates and fats
B. stimulate the alimentary canal
C. digest proteins in the body
D. influence many important chemical processes in the body.
6. The organ through which food and oxygen are supplied to the human embryo and which also prevents harmful materials from reaching the embryo is the
D. umbilical cord.
7. Which of the following food substance is digested in the stomach?
B. fats and oils
C. fats and proteins
D. carbohydrates and fats.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.