MOUAU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike MOUAU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the MOUAU Post UTME registration portal.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on MOUAU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for MOUAU admission form.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose MOUAU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- MAUTECH Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- ABU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIZIK Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- IAUE Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about MOUAU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for MOUAU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose MOUAU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to MOUAU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose MOUAU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to MOUAU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form
- Visit the MOUAU Post UTME portal via www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the Admission Screening banner.
- Enter your valid e-mail address and phone number.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number.
- You will be redirected to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of two thousand naira (N2000.00) will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash.
- After payment, return to the school portal to continue with the registration.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other required details.
- Enter your O’Level results, type of exam, year of result, scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card) as well as upload any results submitted for screening to your JAMB profiles on JAMB CAPS to qualify for admission (Note: The upload of O’level results to JAMB CAPS must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Note: Some fields are pre-filled and cannot be changed.
- After completing the registration form, click on submit and print out the registration slip.
- Regularly check the school portal for your screening results after registration.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning MOUAU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.