LASU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Lagos State University LASU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the LASU Post UTME registration portal.
Lagos State University (LASU) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on LASU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for LASU admission form.
Lagos State University (LASU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose LASU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Lagos State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNICAL Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about LASU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for LASU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose LASU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to LASU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose LASU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to LASU through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Lagos State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Form
- Online Registration and Payment InstructionsTo apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit LASU Post UTME registration portal www.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on New Applicants.
- Click on UTME/DE Screening (screening.lasu.edu.ng).
- Enter your UTME registration number and surname and click ‘Proceed’.
- On the new page, enter your phone number and email address.
- Click on Submit
- On the new page, click on ‘Make Payment for LASU Post UTME Screening’
- Select ‘Regular Student’ Or ‘Regular Student with Entrepreneurship’ TAB. Your name and the amount to pay will be displayed on the page.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ to effect the payment.
- You can choose between REMITA or PAYSTACK platform to make the payment
- Once your payment is successful, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click on ‘Login’ to obtain your screening pin.
- Once you have the registration PIN, proceed to lidc.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Admission Screening’
- Click on ‘UTME Candidate Login’
- Enter your ‘UTME Registration Number’ and your ‘Surname’, then click proceed.
- Click “Start Admission Screening”
- Your basic bio-data information will be displayed.
- From ‘Type of Screening‘, select either ‘Regular Student Admission Screening’ or ‘Regular Student with Entrepreneurship Admission Screening.’
- Enter/purchase the LASU Post UTME screening pin to continue with the filling of the Self-Screening form.
- Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the ‘Temporary Self-Screening Report.’
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning LASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.