KUST admission form is out and now available for sale. The Kano University of Science and Technology KUST Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the KUST Post UTME registration portal.
Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on KUST Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for KUST admission form.
Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose KUST as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Kano University of Science and Technology through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- ESUT Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNILORIN Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIJOS Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about KUST sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for KUST Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose KUST as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KUST through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose KUST as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KUST through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Kano University of Science and Technology through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME Form
- Visit KUST admission portal via https://KUST_postutme.admissions.cloud/
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and your valid phone number
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After a successful payment, proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- Enter your Educational Qualification(s)
- Upload your Passport Photograph: Your passport photograph must be recent and very clear with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all the necessary information, cross check to ensure all the information are correct.
- Click on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username.
- Click on Print Application to print it.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning KUST Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.