Get updated copy of Keystone Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers in our store. You can now download Keystone Bank Job aptitude test past questions and answers with ease which is now in a PDF format.
Keystone Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions
Did you apply for this job for the first time or have you been writing their exams over the years now? Panic now more, we got you covered. After series of research we discovered that most people flunk job aptitude test because they don’t study with the right material or underrate the seriousness of the exams. The fact remains that nothing good comes easy.
In a bit to solve this problem, through qualitative research our team have carefully compiled a comprehensive Keystone Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers which is a collection of questions gotten from Keystone Bank Job previous years aptitude test and all questions here have been answered leaving you with no single stress of looking for the answers.
- Access Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers
- Sterling Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers
- Wema Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers
- Polaris Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers
Your tendency of getting this job is very high if only you can master the questions and answers here line by line because it seems Keystone Bank Job must have exhausted all their questions they repeat most questions year after year. Their questions pattern is the same which covers questions from; Numerical reasoning, Verbal reasoning, Logical reasoning all in a GMAT format.
Below are other relevant information concerning Keystone Bank Job recruitment, samples of this study material and how to download the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. If I give you seven apples, you will then have five times as many as I would then have, however, if you give me seven apples, we will then both have the same number of apples. How many apples do we currently have?
A. I have 24 apples and you have 18 apples.
B. I have 10 apples and you have 32 apples.
C. I have 18 apples and you have 24 apples.
D. I have 14 apples and you have 28 apples.
E. I have 12 apples and you have 20 apples.
2. If it takes Seyi twenty minutes to boil an egg in 1.5 litres of water, how long will it take Ala who is 3 years older than Seyi to boil 4 eggs in 1.5 litres of water?
A. 10 minutes
B. 20 minutes
C. 25 minutes
D. 5 minutes
E. 80 minutes
3.Amakiri spent N125 for a camera and some film. The camera cost N100 more than the film. What percent of the cost of the two items did Amakiri spend for the camera?
4. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
5. The price of garri rose by 40% last week and fell by 40% this week. What is the total rise or fall in percentage?
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.