KADPOLY admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The KADPOLY Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the KADPOLY Post UTME registration portal.
KADPOLY is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose KADPOLY as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about KADPOLY sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for KADPOLY Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose KADPOLY as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KADPOLY through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
KADPOLY Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public that the KADPOLY Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. This form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
KADPOLY Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. KADPOLY Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
How to Apply for KADPOLY
- Applicants are to log on to the school admission portal at https://kadunapoly.edu.ng/putme and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Leave a Reply