FUNAAB Postgraduate Admission Form 2024/2025 Session
Are you considering pursuing a postgraduate program at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta? The FUNAAB Postgraduate admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is now available for purchase. Qualified individuals are encouraged to obtain the form and apply for the opportunity to enroll in a variety of postgraduate courses offered at the university. Read this article for detailed instructions on how to apply for the postgraduate admission form.
The management of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has officially announced the commencement of the sale of the 2024/2025 postgraduate admission forms. If you aspire to pursue postgraduate studies at this institution, act promptly and secure the form for a fee of N15,650 (Fifteen Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Naira Only), and initiate the application process. Below, we’ve outlined the eligibility and specific requirements for the postgraduate program, so read attentively.
Eligibility Requirements For All Programs
- To be eligible for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma Programme, candidates must be first degree holders in a relevant discipline from any recognized University. In general, all applicants must satisfy basic UTME requirements for Bachelor’s degree. Holders of HND with Upper Credit and above could also apply. Holders of First Degree in Animal Science are eligible to apply for Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Animal Science.
- Candidates for the Master’s Degree Programme must be graduates of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, or any other University recognized by the Senate and shall normally have obtained a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree in the relevant field. However, candidates with Second Class Lower Degree in relevant fields may be considered. Candidates for the Masters of Information and Communication Technology (MICT) programme should possess HND plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science or B.Sc. Physical Sciences/Engineering and Allied Disciplines. Prior computing or IT exposure is beneficial but not essential. Candidates for admission to Masters and Ph.D. programmes in Communication Studies shall possess University degrees in Arts, Science, Applied Science, Social Science, and Education or other related disciplines.
- To be eligible for admission to the MBA (AgriBusiness) and Professional Master in Communication Studies degree programmes, candidates must be holders of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or HND (Upper Credit minimum) with a Postgraduate Diploma in any discipline.
- Candidates with a Postgraduate Diploma in Communication studies with a minimum cumulative average of 55% may be considered for a Master’s Degree in Communication Studies. Also, possession of relevant professional qualifications and/or experience will be an advantage. A credit pass in O’ Level Mathematics is not compulsory for admission into Professional Master in Communication Studies which is strictly a part-time programme.
- Masters of Environment Management (MEM) is a three-semester professional programme designed for captains of industries who are degree holders or HND holders with distinction/credit pass plus PGD in relevant fields who have also satisfied all basic UTME requirements while Masters of Environment Management and Protection (MEMP) is an academic Master’s Degree that runs for a minimum of four (4) semesters.
- The requirement for M. Agric applicants in the Department of Agricultural Economics and Farm Management is B. Agric (Agric Economics) with Second Class Upper. Other disciplines will be admitted to M.Sc. (Professional) with the prospect of conversion to MAgric on attaining a minimum weighted average score of 60% after the first year.
- Masters of Veterinary Science (M .V.Sc.) and Master of Science (M.Sc.) courses are open to: (i) M.V.Sc. – Master of Veterinary Science is open to Graduates of Veterinary Medicine of FUNAAB and other Universities recognized by the Senate. Any other qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a DVM by the Senate. Candidates must satisfy any other requirements as specified by the postgraduate school of FUNAAB. (ii) M.Sc.: – The Master of Science degree is open to Graduates of Biological Sciences of FUNAAB and other institutions recognized by the Senate. Fellows of the Nigerian Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology, or its equivalent may also be considered. Candidates must satisfy any other requirements as specified by the Postgraduate School.
- For a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), a student must have obtained a Master’s degree from the College of Veterinary Medicine of FUNAAB or other University recognized by the Senate and other qualifications adjudged to be equivalent to a Master’s degree by the Senate.
- To be eligible for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy, candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree from FUNAAB or its equivalent from any other University recognized by Senate. Holders of one year Master’s Degree are expected to undergo a conversion examination after the first session before proceeding to a Ph.D. programme.
- Candidates for academic Masters and Ph.D. programmes shall be required to submit a research proposal along with their application forms.
Download FUNAAB Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
Download the FUNAAB Postgraduate past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here FUNAAB Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Postgraduate Admission Form 2024
- Candidates should pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Naira (N15,650).
- Visit the University PG portal at pg.unaab.edu.ng or pgschool.unaab.edu.ng
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
Note: The exam date and time for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
FUNAAB Postgraduate Courses:
- English and Modern Language
- History and International Studies
- Theatre and Media Arts
- Visual and Creative Arts
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Social Work
Closing Date for Submission of FUNAAB Postgraduate Form
The FUNAAB management has set a deadline for the submission of postgraduate admission forms. All interested candidates must apply before the registration deadline.
We trust that this article has provided you with comprehensive guidance on the FUNAAB Postgraduate Admission Form for 2024/2025. If you have any further questions regarding this topic, please feel free to ask in the comment section, and we will respond promptly.