FUD admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University Dutse FUD Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUD Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University Dutse (FUD) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUD Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUD admission form.
Federal University Dutse (FUD) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUD as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University Dutse through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- AAU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- ADSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- AAUA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- NMU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUD sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUD Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUD as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUD through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUD as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUD through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University Dutse through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUD Post UTME Form
- Visit the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal via putme.fud.edu.ng
- Login using your JAMB/DE Registration Number and State of Origin
- Update your Date of Birth, Email address, and Phone Number as it is on your UTME slip.
- Generate Invoice plus Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Verify your payment using the Verify button
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/ results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
All candidates should print the following:
- Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt),
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip.
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or JAMB Registration Slip.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FUD Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.