FUBK admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University Birnin Kebbi FUBK Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUBK Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUBK Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUBK admission form.
Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUBK as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University Birnin Kebbi through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- BASUG Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- CRUTECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUBK sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUBK Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUBK as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUBK through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUBK as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUBK through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University Birnin Kebbi through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUBK Post UTME Form
- To apply, visit the FUBK admission portal via https://putme.fubk.edu.ng/. Use your JAMB number as Username, and State of Origin as default password.Change your PasswordOn successful login, confirm that the details displayed matches your information, otherwise, logout and email [email protected]. Proceed to enter a new password, then confirm the new password and click on ‘Update Password.’Update Your BiodataYou will be redirected to the Bio-data page. Before proceeding, confirm that the displayed information is correct, if not, logout and email [email protected]. Update your Local Government of Origin and date of birth, then click on ‘Update Bio-data’.Update Contact Address
Provide your correct and active contact information which includes your home address, phone number, and email address. Your contact information is what the school will use to inform you about the FUBK screening exercise.
Update Your O’Level Results
Provide your SSCE results information with the correct examination year, exam number, and center number. You must have at least five (5) credit in no more than two sittings.
Generate Your Invoice
Click on Post UTME Screening button on the left tab to display your invoice information. Click on the Pay via Remita button to proceed with the payment.
You can make payment using any of the payment options available. After payment, login to the school portal to confirm your payment and proceed with your registration.
Complete Your Registration
Click on the Proceed button after confirming your payment to complete your registration. Upload your passport and agree to the school terms and conditions before submitting your application.
Print Your Documents
Upon successful submission of your application, print out your payment receipt and registration slip. You can always reprint them by revisiting the school portal.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FUBK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.