AFIT admission form is out and now available for sale. The Air Force Institute of Technology AFIT Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the AFIT Post UTME registration portal.
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on AFIT Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for AFIT admission form.
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose AFIT as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Air Force Institute of Technology through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- AKSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUPRE Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about AFIT sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for AFIT Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose AFIT as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to AFIT through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose AFIT as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to AFIT through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Air Force Institute of Technology through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for AFIT Post UTME Form
- Visit the NMU admission portal via https://portal.afit.edu.ng.
- Click on the Admission tab and select the option peculiar to you.
- Click on Admission screening form.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click Login.
- Follow the steps given to generate your screening form payment invoice.
- Use the payment gateway or proceed to any commercial bank to make payment.
- After payment, return to the portal to continue with the registration.
- Enter the RRR and click login to confirm your payment.
- Provide your bio-data information and other required information and upload your recent passport photograph.
- Confirm all entries and click Submit and take print-out
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning AFIT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.
Leave a Reply