Federal Poly Bali admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Federal Poly Bali Post UTME registration portal.
Federal Poly Bali is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Federal Poly Bali as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Federal Poly Bali sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Federal Poly Bali as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Federal Poly Bali through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form
- Applicants are to create an account via the official admission portal at http://portal.fedpobali.edu.ng and generate their RRR before paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide. After payment applicants are to log in to their portal and complete the online application.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.