Guess you’re searching for FCVLMT College of Nursing Past Questions And Answers, you’re on the right page. Get updated copy of Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology College of Nursing past questions and answers here which is now in an ebook format.
FCVLMT College of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology popularly known as FCVLMT happens to be one of the very best schools in the North when it comes to Nursing and they’re known for academic excellence.
Due to the large number of applicants in FCVLMT, only those who are prepared are admitted into to this institution. Candidates are advised to get a copy of this study material which gives them insight on what FCVLMT College of Nursing aptitude test looks like and questions to expect.
- Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
- Katsina State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Imo State College of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- Sokoto State School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
Note: This study material (FCVLMT College of Nursing Past questions And Answers) is now in a PFD format for easy download and it’s compatible with devices like Android phones, laptops and tablets..
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the ametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the function of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
7. The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
8. Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
9. The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
10. Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.