If you’re searching for EAU Post UTME past questions and answers then you’re in the right page. As we have all the updated and relevant information concerning Evangel University, Akaeze Post UTME past questions and answers just for you which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
EAU Post UTME Past Questions
This page contains updated copy of EAU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers for interested candidates we’re seeking admission into this great institution, there’s no shortcut to getting admitted into Evangel University, Akaeze other than passing there post UTME exams with flying colors.
Our team have carefully compiled a comprehensive study material for those who really wish to secure the admission. Note, the only gateway to getting admitted is scoring high in the up coming post UTME exams and you can only achieve that when you sit up and stud hard for the exams.
- EBSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answer | Easy Download
- AAUA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- ADSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- ABSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
This study material (EAU Post UTME past questions and answers) have been designed in such a way that it will be compatible with all IOS devices, Andriod, Tablets, iphones etc. It is set to give you an insight on what the exams looks like, boost your confidence level, place you ahead of others and increase your chances of scoring high in the exams.
All you need to pass this exams is to masters all the questions and answers in this study material as it covers all the frequently asked questions leading to about 70% chances of repeating. What are you waiting for? Grab a copy now and be thankful later.
In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download the full PDF file, please leave a comment in the comment section below, other information you need concerning how to get the full PDF file and some sample questions are listed below.
Samples of this study material
1. Minerals extracted from the earth can………..
A. Always be replaced
B. Never be replaced
C. Keep increasing
D. All of the above
2. ………..occurs in sedimentary rocks in layers or seams of varying thickness
3. The income effect of a price change for a normal goods is always
4. The regulatory mechanism of the price system is known and
A. Self interest
C. Private property ownership
5. Income data which show how total income is distributed as wages, rents, interest and profits describe
A. Horizontal distribution
B. Vertical distribution
C. Personal distribution
D. Functional distribution
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.