ZAMSU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Zamfara State University ZAMSU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the ZAMSU Post UTME registration portal.
Zamfara State University (ZAMSU) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on ZAMSU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for ZAMSU admission form.
Zamfara State University (ZAMSU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose ZAMSU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Zamfara State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about ZAMSU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for ZAMSU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose ZAMSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ZAMSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose ZAMSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ZAMSU through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Zamfara State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for ZAMSU Post UTME Form
To apply for admission, visit the university portal via www.zamsu.edu.ng and start your online application.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning ZAMSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.