YEDI Recruitment Past Questions and Answers – Most challenge candidates face is laying hands on the right study materials for exams. We have chosen to solve this particular problem. Did you apply for YEDI job? Do you wish to be employed? Then grab a copy of YEDI Recruitment Past Questions and Answers in our store.
YEDI Recruitment Past Questions
Youth Empowerment and Development Initiative (YEDI) is a not-for-profit organization that delivers evidence-based programs, in schools and communities, designed to build young people’s assets, facilitate their access to health services.
- Total Recruitment Screening Exams Past Questions and Answers
- EFCC Recruitment Past Questions And Answers – Latest Version
- WAEC Recruitment Exams Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- NCDMB Recruitment Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
In the years past, a lot of candidates who got our past question papers has been giving a lot of testimonies. We have compiled the original and up to date Youth Empowerment and Development Initiative past questions and also answer all the questions with the correct answers.
Be assured that this past questions and answers contained here are repeated and the most frequently asked questions are included in this study material as well. Below are samples of this study material and how to download the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following is not one of the functions of the modern legislature?
A) collecting taxes
B) performing oversight functions
C) making laws
D) ratification of treaties
2. The oldest written constitution is
A) american constitution
B) german constitution
C) british constitution
D) roman constitution
3. In a parliamentary system of government, the function of the head of state and the head of government are vested in
A) two different individuals
B) the ministerial council
C) the inner cabinet
D) an individual
4. In the federal constitution, legislative powers that are shared by two levels of government are referred to as
5. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 general elections in Nigeria?
A) unity party of Nigeria
B) national party of Nigeria
C) peoples democratic alliance
D) social democratic party
6. In the modern democracy, the ultimate source of sovereignty is the
B) legislature and executive
C) ruling political party
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.