Get updated copy of UPTH Internship Past Questions and Answers in our store. This study material has been made available for easy download.
UPTH Internship Past Questions and Answers
The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) Internship interview/screening examination will soon be announced. Did you apply for UPTH internship? Do wish to work with them? Then this study material is for you. Grab a copy of University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital past question papers and start preparing accordingly.
- National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu School of Nursing Past Questions
- UNN school of Nursing Past questions And Answers – Updated Copy
- POCHTECH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Ondo State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
This past question (UPTH Internship Past Questions and Answers) is set to increase your confidence towards the exams. This study material reveals the nature and possible questions set by University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital for their internship examination.
Our material keeps you ahead of others and makes the exams a walkover for you. This material is a perfect guide as all the questions have been carefully solved.
Samples of this study material
1. Where is the food stored in a yam plant?
C. Adventious Root
D. Tap root.
2. Growing yam tendrils climb for support. This growth response is
3. The functional unit of a mammalian kidney is the
A. malphigian capsule
4. The glottis is the opening which leads to the
5. The conversion of excess amino acids into urea occurs in the
6. Which of the following food substance is digested in the stomach?
B. fats and oils
C. fats and proteins
D. carbohydrates and fats.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.