UNN admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UNN Post UTME registration portal.
University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UNN Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UNN admission form.
University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UNN as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Nigeria Nsukka through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- OAU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UI Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FULAFIA Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUGUS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UNN sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UNN as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNN through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UNN as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNN through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Nigeria Nsukka through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form
- Log on to the UNN Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students and click Online Application Form
- Then click on the Post UTME Admission Screening Application
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UNN Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.