UAT admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Africa Toru Orua UAT Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UAT Post UTME registration portal.
University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UAT Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UAT admission form.
University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UAT as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Africa Toru Orua through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UAT sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UAT Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UAT as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UAT through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UAT as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UAT through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Africa Toru Orua through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UAT Post UTME Form
- To apply, simply visit the Main Campus, Toru-Orua or visit the official UAT admission portal via portal.uat.edu.ng/application/register.aspx and start your application.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UAT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.