School of Basic Midwifery Amachara Past Questions And Answers is now available on our page. Interested candidates who wish to get admitted into School of Basic Midwifery Amachara are expected to cease this opportunity and download the updated copy of School of Basic Midwifery Amachara past questions and answers.
School of Basic Midwifery Amachara past questions
For the sake of candidates who just applied for the first time who don’t even know what entrance exams looks like and wish to be admitted, we have a special package for you all compiled in one study material just to ensure you succeed.
- ECWA School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- UNN school of Nursing Past questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- UNTH School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
This study material (School of Basic Midwifery Amachara past questions and answers) is all you need to succeed because it contain the most frequently asked questions, cover all the area they ask questions from and answers to the questions are listed as well. All you’re expected to do is to study the material step by step.
Candidates who master the questions and answers in our study material are one step ahead of others and their chances of scoring very high in the exams is very high.
Samples of this study material
1. The two hydrocarbon used as lower and upper standards for petrol are
(a) isooctane and benzene
(b) heptane and acopenatane
(c) heptane and 2,2,4 rimethlpentane
(d) heptane and acopenatane
2. Benzene community undergoes ___ reactions
3. Under high pressure, real gasses deflate from compliance with gas laws because their molecules
(a) experience repulsive forces
(b) have become more energetic
(c) have become less energetic
(d) collide inclastically
4. Which of the 3d, 4s, 4p, 4d has the lowest energy?
5. One of the causes of algae growth in rivers is the presence of
(a) heavy metals
(c) phosphates from detergents
(d) high particulate loading
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.