Port Harcourt Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (formerly known as Port Harcourt Polytechnic) Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME registration portal.
Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic formerly known as Port Harcourt Polytechnic is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Port Harcourt Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Port Harcourt Polytechnic sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Port Harcourt Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Port Harcourt Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng.
- Application Form costs Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 31st August 2023.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.