Paul University admission form 2022 is out and available for sale. Paul University Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is out and can be accessed through the Paul University Post UTME registration portal.
Paul University Direct Entry screening form is equally out and can be accessed via the Paul University admission portal. Below are procedure to apply for Paul University admission form 2022/2023.
Paul University Post UTME Starting Date 2022/2023
This article tend to answer questions like; Paul University Post UTME Form out for 2022? When will Paul University start to sell their post UTME form for the 2022/2023 session?
Good-news, all prospective students of the Paul University are informed that the school management has reopened the 2022/2023 Paul University Post UTME registration portal.
Paul University post UTME form is currently on sale and interested candidates are advised to purchase the registration form before closing date for registration.
You’re provided with Paul University Post UTME screening form 2022/2023, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information about Paul University in this article. Keep on reading to see how to apply.
Requirements For Paul University Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration
Qualified candidates are advised to pick up this form for admission into the Paul University, Awka undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Paul University are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASC, NECO, etc) at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University. Candidates awaiting results can equally apply.
How Much is Paul University Post UTME Form 2022?
Paul University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Paul University 2022/2023 Post UTME below.
How To Apply for Paul University Awka Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Visit the official Paul University admission portal at https://utme.pauluniversity.edu.ng to begin your application process.
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following bank and make a deposit of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2021/2022 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she state the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit our website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidate who opts for the use of ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Paul University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2022/2023
There is no official closing date yet. Paul University Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But to be on a safer side, candidates are advised to purchase the form now.
Paul University screening date 2022/2023 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
The post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates will be conducted at the school campus.
Note: All prospective students are advised to take note of the date and the required documents for the screening exercise and screening venue at their printout.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question with regards to the Paul University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 as our support team are readily available to attend to your questions. We hope you gain admission this year and best of luck.