Get Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions And Answers with just one click here. Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery past questions and answers is now available in a PDF format for easy download.
Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions And Answers
Are you searching for Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions And Answers? Are you a student seeking admission in this great institution? Do you wish to know what their exams looks like? Then worry no more because we got you covered in all aspect.
We have carefully compiled Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery past questions and answers which covers all the subject required. This study material is drawn from the under-listed areas;
- Use of English
- Lagos State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | PDF
- Kwara State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | PDF
- Adamawa State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
Most questions found in this past question papers may be repeated in the up coming exams either rephrased or direct. Out of the so many questions in the past question paper, we guarantee 20% may be repeated. Interested students are advised to seize this opportunity to enable secure a slot for themselves in this great institution.
This is study material is now in a PDF format for easy download. Below are samples of this study material and how to download the full PDF copy.
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following best describes viruses?
(a) they grow only inside living cells
(b) they possess only characteristics of living things
(c)they can grow on dead cells
(d)they cannot be crystallized.
2. Loss of nitrogen in the soil is caused by a process known as
(b) nitrogen fixation
3. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
4. Which of the following represents the Watson-Crick DNA base pair model?
5. The liver performs ll the following functions EXCEPT
(a) regulation of heat
(b) formation of cholesterol
(c) removal of red blood cells
(d) synthesis of vitamins
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.