Ondo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers is now available in this page. Download the updated copy of Ondo State Teaching Service Commission Exams Past Questions and Answers which is now in PDF format.
Ondo State TESCOM Past Questions
One of the tips of passing any exams is studying with the right material which gives you insight to all the possible questions to expect and help you manage time well.
We’ve received mail from a lot people seeking for Ondo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers. Our team have taken time to compile this study material just for you. Good-news, all the questions here have been answered leaving you without stress.
- SUBEB Exams Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- NDE Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- WAEC Recruitment Exams Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- Oyo State TESCOM Exams Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
The study material is not just a random questions but rather a compilation from Ondo State TESCOM previous exams. This study material contains over 500-700 questions with answers. This material covers areas at which they set their questions from, these includes quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, current affairs, English Language and the teaching profession.
Grab a copy of this material now and be glad you did. Remember, this job is dependent on your performance in the exams. In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download this study material please leave a comment in the comment sections. Below is the procedure to download the full PDF file.
Sample of this study material
1. Government as an art of governing refers to the process
(a) ruling people in the soldier
(b) establishing political parties
(c) providing free education
(d) acquiring social states
2. An essential features of a state is
(a) availability of mineral resources
(b) development infrastructure
(c) an organization system
(d) development markets
3. The modern idea of democracy includes all of the following except
(a) unlimited freedom
(b) civil liberty
(c) predict election
(d) equality before the law
4. The political system which allows equal access to the means of production, distribution and exchange is called
5. The two component of sovereignty are
(a) influence and political authority
(b) political structure and political socialization a
(c) legal and political independences
(d) political and economic development
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.