In this page you’ll be provided with updated copy of Nigeria Immigration Service Past Questions And Answers, procedures to download it, samples of this study material and all you need to know about Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment. Get updated copy of Nigeria Immigration Service Past Questions And Answers here.
Nigeria Immigration Service Past Questions
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is a special agency in Nigeria that strengthen the security and prosperity of Nigeria through proactive, effective and efficient border security and migration management. This is a reputable agency in Nigeria and their job comes with a huge pay.
- Dragnet Recruitment Exams Past Questions And Answers
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- Civil Defence Past Questions And Answers PDF Download
- EFCC Recruitment Past Questions And Answers Latest Version
Did you apply for this job or you wish to be employed? What are you waiting for? Get yourself prepared for their upcoming exams. The best way to prepare for any exams is to study with the right material and that’s what we want to offer you right now.
We have painstakingly compiled Nigeria Immigration Service Past Questions And Answers and it contains over 1000 questions that have been carefully answered. This study material is coined from their previous exams and their most frequently asked questions are here in this study material just for you.
Samples of this study material
1. The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in
2. The first African country to introduce E-passport was
3. The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in
4. Which ministry determines the tariffs on the passport issuance or re-issuance and residence permit?
A. Federal Ministry of Interior
B. Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
C. Federal Ministry of Transport
D. Federal Ministry of Works and Housing
5. CERPAC stands for
A. Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card.
B. Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Abroad Card.
C. Combined Extended Residence Permit and Aliens Card.
D. Combined Extended Residence Permit and Abroad Card.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.