NDU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Niger Delta University NDU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the NDU Post UTME registration portal.
Niger Delta University (NDU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on NDU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for NDU admission form.
Niger Delta University (NDU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose NDU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Niger Delta University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about NDU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose NDU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to NDU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose NDU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to NDU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Niger Delta University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Form
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening. Payment can be made via the online payment portal.
- Visit NDU registration portal via https://www.screening.nduportal.com/
- Click on Process Application
- Click on Apply (make sure you apply for your programme, ie. UTME or Direct Entry)
- Verify Application Status
Enter your Jamb Number to verify application status
- Enter your contact Information
Verify your bio-data and enter your contact information
- Process Application Fee with system charge
Application Fee is 2000 Naira
- After Payment enter your O’Level Result Information
Enter your Post Primary School Result and Proceed
- Submit Application Form
Preview and submit form
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning NDU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.