Mai-Idris Alooma Poly admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Mai-Idris Alooma Poly Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the MIAPOLY Post UTME registration portal.
Mai-Idris Alooma Poly is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Mai-Idris Alooma Poly sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Mai-Idris Alooma Poly Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Mai-Idris Alooma Poly through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for MIAPOLY Post UTME Form
- Qualified candidates are required to pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira) only via the MIAPOLY portal
- Applicants are to log on to the school admission portal at https://www.miapoly.edu.ng/ and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- After submission, candidates are to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB (as applicable to you)
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photograph
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
These credentials should be packed in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department, and JAMB registration number.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Mai-Idris Alooma Poly Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.