Lead City University (LCU) admission form is out and now available for sale. The Lead City University Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the LCU Post UTME registration portal.
Lead City University (LCU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on LCU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for LCU admission form.
Lead City University (LCU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose LCU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Lead City University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 140 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about LCU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for LCU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose LCU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to LCU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 140 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose LCU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to LCU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Lead City University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
LCU Post UTME Starting Date 2023/2024
When will LCU post UTME sales of form begin for 2023/2024? Is LCU Post UTME Form out for 2023/2024? Many of this questions and more are answered in this article, all you need to do is keep reading.
The management of LCU has announced to the general public and prospective students about her opening of 2023/2024 Lead City University Post UTME registration portal.
The earlier the better, interested candidates are advised to pick the form on time before Lead City University post UTME form closing date for registration.
Requirements For Lead City University Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lead City University , undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Lead City University are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum cut-off mark is 140.
Candidates who did not choose Lead City University as their first choice university should do a CHANGE OF INSTITUTION to make Lead City their first choice university.
Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These should include Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study. However, credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses.
Now that you know the Lead City University 2023/2024 Post UTME requirements, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is Lead City University Post UTME Form 2023/2024? Lead City University Post UTME form costs N10,500 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Lead City University 2023/2024 Post UTME below.
How to Apply for LCU Post UTME Form
Visit the official Lead City University admission portal at https://admissions.lcu.edu.ng to begin your application process. Click on Apply now! Locate and click on create an account. Fill the form and proceed with Post UTME Application.
Download the admission form here and fill the application form as required. The completed application form should, then, be submitted to the Admissions Office, with the application requirements (itemised below) and the processing fee of N10,500 (Ten-thousand five-hundred naira only) payable to Guarantee Trust Bank.
- 4 Passport Photographs with white background (Formal Dressing)
- 6 Envelopes (small size) and 6 postal stamps (N50 each)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card
- 2 photocopies of Credentials (Jamb slip, O’level result and or academic transcripts )
- 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate
- Sponsors Letter (Typed)
- Photocopy of Sponsors I.D
- Recommendation Letter (not written by sponsor)
- Evidence of payment for the admission process
Admission forms are also available on the university campus and all our liaison offices.
- LCU Lagos Liaison Office: E10, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, (Same mall as Shoprite, 1st floor) Surulere, Lagos.
- Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 Main Street, Suncity Abuja.
- Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
- Abuja Liason Office III: 36, LOBITO Mall, No. 2, Lobito Crescent, Wuse 2, FCT.
- Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt.
- State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, .
Lead City University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
This year’s Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But there is no official closing date yet for the 2023/2024 UTME/Direct Entry registration. However, we will update this article once the deadline is announced.
Lead City University screening date 2023/2024 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
Lead City University Post UTME Screening/Exam Date 2023/2024
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning LCU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.