LASPOTECH admission form for ND and HND is out and now available for sale. The Lagos State Polytechnic LASPOTECH Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the LASPOTECH Post UTME registration portal.
Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH ) ND Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on LASPOTECH Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for LASPOTECH admission form.
Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH ) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose LASPOTECH as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Lagos State Polytechnic through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 130 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about LASPOTECH sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose LASPOTECH as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to LASPOTECH through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 130 and above in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Lagos State Polytechnic through JAMB and whose details appear on the poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
- Log on LASPOTECH website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2023/2024 Admission Applications” link on the Navigation pane.
- Select POST UTME Screening
- Click on “View Available Programmes” to see available programmes.
- Click on “Apply to start creating a profile”
- Fill the profile form and use your JAMB registration number as your username and choose a password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, provide a valid and functional email address and phone number.
- Then, click on “Continue”
- Check your email for a confirmation notification
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a web/internet-enabled ATM card (Master, VISA or Verve card) you can also make use of PAYATTITUDE for your payments)
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of ₦2,000.00 only (Two Thousand Naira only), inclusive of Bank charges
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to scan and upload your WAEC/NECO/GCE of not more than 120kb each, as well as your previous educational history
- You will also be required to upload a colored passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Click “Submit”
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present the form at later date.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration
If you’ve any questions concerning LASPOTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.