School of Nursing Katsina 2023 admission form is out and currently on sale. Kastina State College of Nursing form for the 2023/2024 closing date is yet to be announced. Continue reading to see all the necessary requirement and how to apply for admission.
School of Nursing Katsina form is now available and can be accessed via the Kastina State College of Nursing portal. Below is how to apply for the CONAMKAT admission.
School of Nursing Katsina Form 2023/2024
Qualified candidates for admission into School of Nursing Katsina for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2023/2024 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Kastina State College of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
Prospective students of the School of Nursing Katsina and the general public are informed that the 2023/2024 Kastina State College of Nursing and Midwifery form is on sale. The CONAMKAT form costs N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Kastina State College of Nursing form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
Having a clue of what Kastina State College of Nursing entrance exam looks like is a sure way of getting admitted. Download the Kastina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers to enable you prepare well for the school entrance examination. Download Kastina State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers here.
How to Apply for Kastina State College of Nursing Admission Form
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery, CONAMKAT, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal https://conamkat.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
- Visit the official portal via https://conamkat.edu.ng and click on “Apply Online”.
- The website will direct you to the Application Portal apply.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Start Application” to create an account.
- Enter your Password, Firstname, Surname, Other name (if any), GSM Number, email and choose the programme by clicking on “Select Programme Option”.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- Your account will be created successfully and your details will be sent to your email address and will also appear on your computer screen.
- After account creation, Click on “Continue”
- You will be returned to the Continue Application page, enter your email and password and click on Login
- At the top left, click on “Pay Application Fee”.
- Click on “Proceed to Make Payment”
- If you choose “Print Payment Slip and Pay in Designated Bank Branch”, print the payment transaction and take it to any bank nationwide.
- If you choose “PAY NOW WITH ATM CARD”, you will be directed to Remita page, supply the necessary details and make your payment.
- If paid through Remita, you will be directed to the “Continue Application” page.
- If paid at the bank, visit the application portal apply.conamkat.edu.ng and click on “Continue Application”.
- Enter your Email and Password and click on Login
- At the top left, click on Home, then Biodata, and supply your details on each field
- Click on Upload your passport and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph size should NOT be more than 100KB.
- Click on Update Profile
- At the top left, Click on O-Level and enter your Senior Secondary School Name, Centre Number, Exam Number, Certificate Obtained (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB).
- Enter your Subject, Exam, and Grade and click on “Add Result”.
- Click on the field for “Select Certificate to Upload” and select STATEMENT OF RESULTS/CERTIFICATES. Then Click on “Choose File” and choose the file to upload from its location.
- A preview of the information you entered will be displayed.
- Click SUBMIT APPLICATION. NOTE: Application cannot be edited after submission.
Print your Completed Application Forms, Acknowledge Card, and Payment Receipt. Ensure that you and your guardian sign the Completed Application Form and write the date of signing.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question regarding Kastina State College of Nursing 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.
If you found this article helpful (CONAMKAT 2023 admission form) then share it with your friends using the Social Media Button.