KASU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the KASU Post UTME registration portal.
Kaduna State University (KASU) Direct Entry Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on KASU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for KASU admission form.
Kaduna State University (KASU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose KASU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Kaduna State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- BASUG Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- CRUTECH Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- COOU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- SLU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about KASU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for KASU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose KASU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KASU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2024 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose KASU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KASU through JAMB and have obtained 2024 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Kaduna State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning KASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.