JABU (Joseph Ayo Babalola University) admission form is out and now available for sale. The JABU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Joseph Ayo Babalola University Post UTME registration portal.
JABU (Joseph Ayo Babalola University) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on Joseph Ayo Babalola University Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for Joseph Ayo Babalola University admission form.
JABU (Joseph Ayo Babalola University) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Joseph Ayo Babalola University as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to JABU through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 140 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Joseph Ayo Babalola University sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Joseph Ayo Babalola University Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Joseph Ayo Babalola University as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Joseph Ayo Babalola University through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 140 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose Joseph Ayo Babalola University as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Joseph Ayo Babalola University through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to JABU through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University Post UTME Starting Date 2023/2024
When will Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Osun State post UTME sales of form begin for 2023/2024? Is Joseph Ayo Babalola University Post UTME Form out for 2023/2024? Many of this questions and more are answered in this article, all you need to do is keep reading.
The management of Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Osun State has announced to the general public and prospective students about her opening of 2023/2024 JABU Post UTME registration portal.
The earlier the better, interested candidates are advised to pick the form on time before JABU post UTME form closing date for registration.
Requirements For JABU Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the JABU , undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for JABU are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum cut-off mark is 140.
Candidates who did not choose JABU as their first choice university should do a CHANGE OF INSTITUTION to make Michael and Cecilia Ibrutheir first choice university.
Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These should include Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study. However, credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses.
Now that you know the JABU 2023/2024 Post UTME requirements, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is the JABU Post UTME Form 2023/2024? Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Osun State Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Joseph Ayo Babalola University 2023/2024 Post UTME below.
How to Apply for Joseph Ayo Babalola University Post UTME Form
Visit the official JABU admission portal http://portal.jabu.edu.ng/pro_student/login to begin your application process.
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your biodata and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for response from the admission officer for further instructions on screening date.
JABU Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
This year’s Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But there is no official closing date yet for the 2023/2024 UTME/Direct Entry registration. However, we will update this article once the deadline is announced.
JABU screening date 2023/2024 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
JABU Post UTME Screening/Exam Date 2023/2024
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Joseph Ayo Babalola University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.