Imo State Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the IMOPOLY Post UTME registration portal.
Imo State Polytechnic is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Imo State Polytechnic sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Imo State Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Imo State Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
IMOPOLY Available ND Programmes.
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
|Animal Production and Health Tech.
|Fishery and Marine Technology
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
|Banking & Finance
|Business Administration & Mgt
|Cooperative Economics & Mgt
|Office Technology Management
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
|Agric.- Bio Engineering Technology
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.
|Estate Management & Valuation
|Environmental Science Tech.
|Urban & Regional Planning
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
|Computer Science Technology
|Food Science Technology
|Nutrition and Dietetics
|Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Applicants are to log on to the school admission portal at https://imopoly.precisió.com/students/newapplicant and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.