FUTMINNA admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University of Technology, Minna FUTMINNA Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUTMINNA Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUTMINNA Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUTMINNA admission form.
Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUTMINNA as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University of Technology, Minna through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- UNN Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- OAU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UI Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUGUS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUTMINNA sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUTMINNA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUTMINNA through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUTMINNA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUTMINNA through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University of Technology, Minna through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Form
- Go to FUTMINNA admission portal at https://futminna.edu.ng/
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on ‘payment link’ button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FUTMINNA Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.