FUTA admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University of Technology, Akure FUTA Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUTA Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUTA Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUTA admission form.
Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUTA as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University of Technology, Akure through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUOYE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNN Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- OAU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUTA sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUTA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUTA through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUTA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUTA through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University of Technology, Akure through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form
- Visit FUTA admission portal via www.futa.edu.ng for information
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate RRR and make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- After payment, return to the portal to complete your application
- Submit the application form online and print out a copy
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FUTA Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.