FUOTUOKE admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUOTUOKE Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUOTUOKE Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUOTUOKE admission form.
Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUOTUOKE as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University Otuoke through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUGASHUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- ATBU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- FUTA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- FUOYE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUOTUOKE sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUOTUOKE as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUOTUOKE through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUOTUOKE as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUOTUOKE through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University Otuoke through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form
- Method of ApplicationCandidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level result
- Copy of LGA identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(s) and telephone number(s).
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.