FULOKOJA admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FULOKOJA Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FULOKOJA Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FULOKOJA admission form.
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FULOKOJA as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University Lokoja through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUDMA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FULOKOJA sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FULOKOJA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FULOKOJA through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FULOKOJA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FULOKOJA through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University Lokoja through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form
- Candidates are advised to have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit FULOKOJA admission portal via www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- a. UTME Candidates: Submit your personal details, number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Examination Detail (i.e. examination number, month, year and grades). Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on. Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- DE Candidates: Update your personal details and previous academic records as requested.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges)using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, and click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the admission portal.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the Post-UTME screening exercise commences.
- Only DE candidates who applied through JAMB shall be considered for the screening exercise
- Only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for UTME admissions
- Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening exercise.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FULOKOJA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.