FULAFIA admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FULAFIA Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FULAFIA Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FULAFIA admission form.
Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FULAFIA as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University Lafia through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FULOKOJA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- MOUAU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- MAUTECH Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- ABU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FULAFIA sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FULAFIA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FULAFIA through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FULAFIA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FULAFIA through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University Lafia through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME Form
- Visit FULAFIA admission portal via https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php.
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct.
- Add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to pay online or at any Commercial Bank nearest to you.
- If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay:
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the drop down and follow the prompt.
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank.
- After a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the school portal and it would be difficult for you to have a successful registration. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click the “Submit” button.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FULAFIA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.