EXXON MOBIL Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers iss now available in our store. EXXON MOBIL Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers have been carefully compiled just for you which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
EXXON MOBIL Aptitude Test Past Questions
EXXON MOBIL happens to be one of the best Oil and Gas company. They are known for their high salary jobs and this alone left them with large number of applicants.
EXXON MOBIL screening exercise has been announced, this exam will be a very competitive one and only the best well be selected.
- Dragnet Recruitment Exams Past Questions And Answers
- Deloitte Test Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- FAAN Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Updated PDF
- Total Recruitment Screening Exams Past Questions and Answers
I know you’ll be wondering what it takes to be the best, it’s just hard-work and serious preparation. Remember, nothing good comes easy. We’re here for you with the right study material ( EXXON MOBIL Aptitude Test past questions and answers) which is derived from there previous exams with 50% chances of repetition.
EXXON MOBIL Aptitude Test past questions and answers is now in a PDF format, easy to download and compatible with devices like IOS, Android and tablets. Below are samples of this study material and how to download the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. Round 907.457 to the nearest tens place.
2. At a certain high school, the respective weights for the following subjects are: Mathematics 3, English 3, History 2, Science 2 and Art 1. What is a student’s average whose marks were the following: Geometry 89, American Literature 92, American History 94, Biology 81, and Sculpture 85?
3. Ginger over the course of an average work-week wanted to see how much she spent on lunch daily. On Monday and Thursday, she spent $5.43 total. On Tuesday and Wednesday, she spent $3.54 on each day. On Friday, she spent $7.89 on lunch. What was her average daily cost?
4. What is 1230.932567 rounded to the nearest hundredths place?
5. Subtract the following numbers rounded to the nearest tenths place.
134.679 – 45.548 – 67.8807
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Leave a Reply