ESUT admission form is out and now available for sale. The Enugu State University of Technology ESUT Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the ESUT Post UTME registration portal.
Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on ESUT Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for ESUT admission form.
Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose ESUT as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Enugu State University of Technology through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- UNILORIN Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- LASU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIJOS Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about ESUT sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for ESUT Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose ESUT as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ESUT through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose ESUT as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ESUT through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Enugu State University of Technology through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Form
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students click Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Registration Number
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.