School of Midwifery Ado Ekiti 2022 admission form is out and currently on sale. EKSUTH school of Midwifery form for the 2022/2023 closing date is yet to be announced. Continue reading to see all the necessary requirement and how to apply for admission.
School of Midwifery Ado Ekiti form is now available and can be accessed via the EKSUTH school of Midwifery portal. Below is how to apply for the EKSUTH school of Midwifery admission.
School of Midwifery Ado Ekiti Form 2022/2023
Qualified candidates for admission into School of Midwifery Ado Ekiti for the Basic Midwifery programme for 2022/2023 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
EKSUTH school of Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023
Prospective students of the School of Midwifery Ado Ekiti and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 EKSUTH school of Midwifery form is on sale. The Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), Ado Ekiti form costs N10,200 (Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. EKSUTH school of Midwifery form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
Having a clue of what EKSUTH school of Midwifery entrance exam looks like is a sure way of getting admitted. Download the EKSUTH School of Midwifery Past Questions and Answers to enable you prepare well for the school entrance examination. Download EKSUTH School of Midwifery Ado Ekiti Past Questions and Answers here.
How to Apply for EKSUTH school of Midwifery Admission Form
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Midwifery, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSUTHSON) hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.eksuthson.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2022/2023 Academic session.
- Visit the school of Midwifery portal via www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” and read the instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make a payment online.
Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with a red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and a summary of your application.
We will update this page once the EKSUTH School of Midwifery exam date is announced.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question regarding EKSUTH school of Midwifery 2022/2023 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.
If you found this article helpful (School of Midwifery Ado Ekiti 2022 admission form) then share it with your friends using the Social Media Button.