EKSU admission form 2022 is out and available for sale. Ekiti State University Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is out and can be accessed through the EKSU Post UTME registration portal.
Ekiti State University Direct Entry screening form is equally out and can be accessed via the EKSU admission portal. Below are procedure to apply for EKSU admission form 2022/2023.
EKSU Post UTME Starting Date 2022/2023
This article tend to answer questions like; EKSU Post UTME Form out for 2022? When will EKSU start to sell their post UTME form for the 2022/2023 session?
Good-news, all prospective students of the Ekiti State University are informed that the school management has reopened the 2022/2023 EKSU Post UTME registration portal.
EKSU post UTME form is currently on sale and interested candidates are advised to purchase the registration form before closing date for registration.
You’re provided with EKSU Post UTME screening form 2022/2023, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information about EKSU in this article. Keep on reading to see how to apply.
Requirements For EKSU Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration
Qualified candidates are advised to pick up this form for admission into the EKSU, undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Ekiti State University are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates must also obtain a minimum of Credit level grades in 5 subjects at (SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/ NABTEB) O’ Level result or its equivalent, acquired in not more than two sittings.
How Much is EKSU Post UTME Form 2022?
Ekiti State University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the EKSU 2022/2023 Post UTME below.
How To Apply for EKSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Qualified candidates should log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2022/2023 UTME/DE Application, this should redirect to the online application portal.
- On this new page, click on ‘Create Account’ and provide the required details to create an account (make sure your Jamb registration number is your password), after this, a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you will be redirected back to the online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as passwords to log in.
- After the login, select 2022/2023 PUTME application, which requires that you supply the Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Now, review your details and click ‘make payment’ to pay the fee of 2,000 naira. This will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on the screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only.
- After the submission, candidates must proceed to the submission of detailed results from at most two of the either SSCE, NECO or, NABTEB. Also, candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
EKSU Post UTME Form Closing Date 2022/2023
There is no official closing date yet. EKSU Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But to be on a safer side, candidates are advised to purchase the form now.
Ekiti State University screening date 2022/2023 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
The post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates will be conducted at the school campus.
Note: All prospective students are advised to take note of the date and the required documents for the screening exercise and screening venue at their printout.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question with regards to the EKSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 as our support team are readily available to attend to your questions. We hope you gain admission this year and best of luck.