Did you apply for EFCC job? Are you searching for EFCC Recruitment Past Questions And Answers? We’re here for you. Download latest version of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Past Questions And Answers in our store now.
EFCC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission just ended her ongoing recruitment and are done with shortlisting successful candidates. Seeing your name on this list doesn’t guarantee this job but rather you score in their upcoming screening exams will determine if you’ll be selected or rejected.
- Saipem Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- Total Recruitment Screening Exams Past Questions and Answers
- Dragnet Recruitment Exams Past Questions And Answers
- YEDI Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
The key factor of securing this job lies in their entrance exams and interested candidate are advised to study hard for this exams or have themselves to blame. In order not to post blames, we’ve comprehensive compilation of EFCC Recruitment Past Questions And Answers just for you.
This study material will boost your confidence level, place you ahead of others, increase your chances of scoring high in the exam which is a key determinant for the job and give you a foresight of what the exams looks like. This study material is compatible with devices like IOS, laptops, iphones and Android phones.
Samples of this study material
1. Reasons given by the perpetrators for the kidnap of the Nigerian Finance Minister’s mother on the 9th December 2012 was the Minister’s refusal to?
A. allow the emancipation of the Niger Delta
B. resign from office
C. approve 2013 economic budget
D. pay oil subsidy money
2. The dead sea is the most saline lake in the world because?
A. it is surrounded by saline rocks
B. sea water seeps into it
C. no river flows out of it
D. it is located in the desert
E. All of the above
3. Laws and rules are passed by the in Nigeria.
A. Armed Forces
B. Native Courts
C. Magistrate Court
D. Nigerian Law makers
E. House of Parliament
4. Which of these is odd?
B. Great gross
5. Which of these is NOT one of the Rs for waste minimization?
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Leave a Reply