If you’re searching for EBSU Post UTME past questions and answers then you’re in the right page. As we have all the updated and relevant information concerning Ebonyi State University Post UTME past questions and answers just for you which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
EBSU Post UTME Past Questions
This page contains updated copy of EBSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers for interested candidates we’re seeking admission into this great institution, there’s no shortcut to getting admitted into Ebonyi State University other than passing there post UTME exams with flying colors.
Our team have carefully compiled a comprehensive study material for those who really wish to secure the admission. Note, the only gateway to getting admitted is scoring high in the up coming post UTME exams and you can only achieve that when you sit up and stud hard for the exams.
- DELSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- COOU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- AAU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- AKSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
This study material (EBSU Post UTME past questions and answers) have been designed in such a way that it will be compatible with all IOS devices, Andriod, Tablets, iphones etc. It is set to give you an insight on what the exams looks like, boost your confidence level, place you ahead of others and increase your chances of scoring high in the exams.
All you need to pass this exams is to masters all the questions and answers in this study material as it covers all the frequently asked questions leading to about 70% chances of repeating. What are you waiting for? Grab a copy now and be thankful later.
In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download the full PDF file, please leave a comment in the comment section below, other information you need concerning how to get the full PDF file and some sample questions are listed below.
Samples of this study material
1. A type of government in which the majority may have its way but the minority may have its say is known as
2. In Nigeria, the exclusive legislative list belongs to
A. Local governments
B. State governments
C. Federal government
D. State and local governments.
3. The body charged with the responsibility for recruitment into the civil service is
A. Civil service commission
B. Administrative staff college of Nigeria
C. National judicial commission
D. Bureau for public enterprise
4. Which of the following best distinguishes a presidential from a parliamentary system of government.
A. Fusion of powers
B. Separation of powers
D. Rule of law
5. The McPherson constitution was promulgated in………
6. How many tiers of government are constitutionally recognised in Nigeria?
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.