DS Adegbenro ICT Poly admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME registration portal.
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about DS Adegbenro ICT Poly sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose DS Adegbenro ICT Poly as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Form
- Applicants are to log on to the school admission portal at https://my.dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=1 and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
- Candidates should apply online with the payment of a screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)Additional information is available on the polytechnic website https://dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng/.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.